“Open Virtually for sales” Business as usual for aftersales.
Close Mitsubishi - Peterborough
With Peterborough moving into tier 4, we have once again had to make some changes to our operations which will mostly affect our sales departments. Full details of these changes are outlined below.
Our teams remain on hand to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please click here for further information www.closemotorcompany.co.uk
Service Departments & Accident Repair
Our service departments are classified as essential services and will continue to operate in line with COVID-Secure guidelines. That means if your vehicle requires a service, maintenance, MOT, or repair our team will be available to assist you.
You can Contact Us in the normal ways to book an appointment. If you already have an appointment booked with us, this will go ahead as normal.
Our parts departments, including our trade parts delivery service, will also remain open and our teams will be on hand to assist you.
Parts purchased from one of our dealerships will be on a click and collect basis only, please Contact Us to make your purchase before travelling to the dealership to collect.
For the duration of the lockdown period showrooms will have to be closed to the public so we've made it as easy as possible for you to make a purchase from the comfort of your home:
- Our sales team can discuss your requirements (including finance options) over the phone 01733 897 073, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or through video calling (WhatsApp 07591 207353) - whichever is your preference.
- We can send you a detailed video tour of any vehicle you are interested in purchasing.
- You can view all of our current new and used vehicle stock on our website www.closemotorcompnay.co.uk . If you find the perfect car or van for you, simply reserve it online for just £99.
- All paperwork can be completed remotely.
- Once you have made a purchase, our ‘click and collect’ service means you can safely and legally collect your vehicle from one of our dealerships. We’ll follow our COVID-Secure Smiths STAY SAFE processes and make use of technology to reduce contact between you and our team, while still giving you a great handover experience.
- Home delivery is also available, please Click here for Home Delivery Contact Form for details.
If you currently have a vehicle on order with us, we are not anticipating any delays and our team will be in touch with any updates.