Welcome to Close Motor Company LTD
Nothing matters more to us than the health and wellbeing of our customers, our team, their families and our local community during these unprecedented times.
We have written a new procedure manual and adapted our showrooms and this will now underpin everything we do, to allow us to continue to provide our regular services whilst at the same time ensuring that the health and wellbeing of our customers, our team, their families and our local community are never compromised. Safety remains our main priority at all times.
When we return on the 11th of May we will able to carry out
- All routine workshop operations including service, MOT and repair
- New and used car online sales and home delivery, subject to individual discussion and agreed suitability
You can be assured that every service we provide wether in vehicle sales, service or parts will abide by the following principles:
- Full adherence to Government guidelines for social distancing and safe working practices
- Vehicles and keys will be meticulously and fully sanitised before contact AND again after contact
- At all times, the safety of you, our team and our local community will take precedence over anything else
- Our level of service and support will remain prompt, bespoke to your needs and will be provided by the team you know and trust
- We will be fully consultative so that we can ensure your comfort and satisfaction with every vehicle we sell, every part we sell or every workshop service we provide
- We will work with you to provide solutions to any vehicle concerns or problems you encounter, or have encountered, as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic