Vehicle Health Check
Here at Close Motor Company, we believe keeping your car healthy and safe is important. That's why we offer a full vehicle health check for complete peace of mind.
When our experienced and fully manufacturer trained technicians have looked over your car, we'll create an easy-to-follow report highlighting any problems that we have found.
You will receive a video showing you any issues and general condition of the underneath of your vehicle for complete transparency.
When the check has been completed and we have informed you of any issues, there is still no obligation for you to carry out any work with us, however if you would like us to look at anything for you, we can do that, no problem.
- Suspension and steering - control arm brushes, track rod ends and gaiters
- Wheel alignment
- Battery condition, level and voltage
- Brake pads, shoes and discs
- Shock absorber condition
- Exhaust condition
- Lights and horn are in full working order
- Handbrake action
- Wiper blades and drive belt are in good condition
- Tyres (including the spare) for tread depth, pressure and wear pattern
- Fluids; including engine oil, brake fluid, anti-freeze, screen wash and power steering fluid